Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents occur every day across the nation, many of which result in serious injuries or fatalities. Victims of such accidents are entitled to collect fair compensation from the negligent parties involved in the accident. If you or a loved one has recently been the victim of a motor vehicle accident, The Casper Firm can get you the justice you deserve.
TYPES OF VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
At The Casper Firm, we represent victims of any accident involving a motor vehicle, including:
- Commercial vehicles (i.e. taxis, limos, trucks)
- Accidents involving pedestrians (i.e. pedestrian hit by a car).
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
Ideally, if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, you should:
- Exchange insurance information with the other party to the accident.
- Take photographs of the accident, including your vehicle, the other party’s vehicle, the accident scene, tire marks (if possible), any damaged property, and your injuries.
- Obtain all witnesses’ names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Contact the police. They will conduct an investigation and then generate a police/accident report summarizing their investigation and findings, indicating whether any citations were issued, and including the insurance information of all parties involved. It is important to obtain this police report as soon as possible, as your insurance company may request this information when determining whether you or the other parties are at fault.
- Report to the police your injuries and your symptoms, as this will be included in the police report.
- Seek medical attention for your injuries. Some injuries may manifest a few days later. Be sure to tell your physician the details of the accident along with your injuries.
- Do NOT speak to anyone, including the insurance adjuster to the other party, regarding the accident, except in response to police or physician questions, when reporting the accident to your insurance company, or when seeking advice from your attorney.
CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS – HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
If you or a loved one was injured in a motor vehicle accident due to another driver’s negligence or recklessness, our experienced personal injury attorneys can help you. If the other driver failed to act reasonably and thereby caused personal injury to you, that driver is legally responsible for your injuries and the expenses the accident has cost you. We will analyze your case to see if there are any third parties also responsible for your injuries. For example, if the other driver was on the road for commercial purposes, his or her employer may also be legally responsible.
Giving you and your case the attention and care that it needs and deserves, our car accident lawyers at The Casper Firm will work aggressively to obtain compensation for your losses, including medical expenses, continued cost of medical care for your injuries, lost wages, and for the pain and suffering, both emotional and physical, that you have endured.
Our experienced car accident lawyers have a strong track record, recovering millions in compensation for our clients. For a free consultation, call The Casper Firm at (410) 989-5097.